We are hiring!
We are a growing practice in Amsterdam, which offers counselling services to couples, mainly. Due to the high demand for couples therapy, we are looking to expand the team in order to provide responsive services to expat and multicultural couples in our Zuid location.
Our practice has a humanistic and attachment-based approach to working with couples, where we look at couples as humans try to find their way back to each other’s hearts and make sense of the disconnection that they are entangled in. We are looking for an independent, qualified mental health professional that can fit with the mission statement of our practice. Also, someone who is willing to work on a flexible schedule, including evenings and weekends.
Candidates are welcomed to send their resume and a motivation letter to email@example.com, to the attention of Aurora Meneses da Silva.
Requirements for suitable candidates:
- Solid experience working with couples;
- Trained in Emotionally-Focused Therapy (EFT) (at least have completed the EFT Externship);
- Training in systemic therapies/theories;
- Fluent in English (must). Possession of a second language is an advantage;
- Registered with a mental health association in the Netherlands, such as NVRG, NIP, etc.
- A background in Psychology is an advantage.
- Willing to work flexible hours.
What we offer:
- a lovely space to work from 10 to 30 hours per week, close to beautiful Amsterdamse Bos;
- Beautiful location easily accessible by bus and tram in a modern building with various amenities.
- Peer consultation.
Type of employment: Freelance/ ZZP