On 22 January 2017, at 14:00-17:00, on Borgerstraat 102, come join us for a fun afternoon where you will learn tips to improve your love relationship. This workshop is for couples and aims at introducing you to the Gottman Method for couples, where you can learn:
1. What ingredients make a relationship last.
2. To deepen your knowledge of your partner's internal world.
3. How to prevent conflict from escalating.
4. The four habits that you want to eliminate from your relationship, and,
5. How to listen to and express your needs to your partner in a safe manner.
If you are interested in attending this workshop, please fill the following form https://goo.gl/forms/Dx8dHiDvXidsSKbq2. For questions, email Aurora on email@example.com, or Whatsapp her on 0625063476, by 18 January 2017. Seats are limited to 8-10 couples, please make sure to reserved a spot today!
When: 22 January 2017 (Sunday)
Time: 14:00 - 17:00
Where: TACA at Borgerstraat 102, 1053PW Amsterdam (nearby Foodhallen)
Registration: by 18 January 2017
Requirement: couples only
Price: 15 euros per couple
This workshop will be in English. A workshop for couples in Portuguese will be held early next year.